Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Best is Yet to Come. May 30, 2012.

  So. 
  Today has been six months. 
  These six months started out with the worst event possible.  
  But, the journey hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be.
Ever since, I have matured immensely - and my mindset has been changed also.  Its kind of hard to explain.  I guess I can describe it better as my perspective of things has changed; I am still the same person with the same beliefs, just wiser, understanding more than I did before.  You realize that everyone can be less than a second away from their death.  Reality came and hit me in the face, and made me realize that out of all the relationships you have, there is one that surpasses them all.  Jesus died in a way none can imagine for he took on all our sins - on all our deaths.  He died for us so we can have a future worth living for.  He came into this world to die so we wouldn't have to leave this world and die again - die a spiritual death.  I guess you could say that God can turn crap like deaths into something beautiful - realization.  But I'm sure it's more than that.  We only get pieces of God's puzzle.  We an only guess what the full picture will be.   
    But after all, all those are, are guesses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.