Monday, August 6, 2012

Nifty Heartburn Relief.

  Not a fan of pain? Me either!
  Heartburn was something I possessed; yes, even at a younger age.  Heartburn is a symptom; so, I had it because of the foods I ate, and even because I lacked something in my diet. 
  Going down to Alabama was a fun trip, but every time I went, I would have to mooch TUMS off my grandpa; he, of course, willingly gave them to me.  I was so used to heartburn, I could look at any food and tell you if it would give me this nasty symptom or not.  I absolutely HATED heartburn.
   Then, about five months ago, I started a "diet;" more of just eating healthier and working out every day.  Apples were not my most favorite fruit, but after I found the kind I now cannot get enough of (Gala Apples), my heartburn seemed to disappear. 
  So next time your esophagus starts to burn, and you wish you could pour ice down your thought, try an apple.  Apples are not only good for getting rid of heartburn, but they are also one of the healthiest foods you can eat: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.