Thursday, August 9, 2012

UnHealthy, But SOOO Good.

  Lately I have been all about healthy foods, but this select recipe is to DIE FOR.  I paused my diet in order to munch down on this dip.
  Where did I find it, surfing pinterest, of course! 

  This dip is infused with snickers candies, and once you chill it over night (or just 3-4 hours) all the flavors will have mixed, and it will be even more rich than when you made it!  
  What to dip in it? Well, for Father's Day this past year, this is what my sister and I gave to my dad, with "Happy Fathers Day" homemade flags stuck in mini-snickers candies.  We looked through the pantry to find something that would go good with this dessert.  We found 'Nilla Wafers, and little sugar cookies go great with this dip; but my personal favorite is pretzels with the snickers dip.  
  
  Sometimes is it better to not make it at all than to make it. This is a dessert that can tempt almost anyone out of their skinny body!

  Ingredients for a Full-Sized Snickers Dip (If you want a smaller batch, just half ingredients):

* 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
* 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 6 Snickers bars, chopped



Adding whipped topping and some shredded chocolate on the top (like in the picture) adds more attractive-ness to the appearance, as if the smell is not enough to entice you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.